Telenor Balance Transfer is the best way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to some other number with the same network. It really is a simple process which most of the individuals do daily because the majority of the time they need to send the balance to their family members to obtain additional and more talktime balance.
If you’re one particular who calls for their friends mobile and utilize this Telenor balance transfer then this method is wonderful for you too. 😉
All you need to do is merely follow the task and use Telenor balance transfer process in order to send Telenor balance. A lot of the New Users would like that the actual hell is that Telenor Balance transfer? I understand their curiosity. That’s the reason I am here to let you know all thing from scrape.
What’s Telenor Balance Transfer?
When you have too much balance in another of the mobile numbers and also you want to send remaining Telenor balance to other Telenor number. Then we use Telenor balance Transfer to be able to keep up balance and utilize it form another sim.
There are numerous services where we may also transfer the web surfing Data Aswell.
Conditions to Use Telenor Balance Transfer
- If you work with Telenor you’ll be able to only have the ability to send the balance to other Telenor Number.
- Telenor Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at the same time.
- Telenor Number should be three months Old.
- Reciever Telenor number should be one month Old.
- You’ll be Charged for by using this service.
- You should use this service 5 times each day and 150 times per month.
Telenor Balance Transfer Process
Note: Telenor Balance Transfer Ussd Codes is not yet launched by Telenor Company. Whenever it will launch then I will update them here.
You are able to comment below if you have something in your thoughts.